For Anyone Out There Struggling With The Grocery Bill

It doesn't matter who you are, if you want to save some more on the grocery bill, and you are on food stamps, it may help to check out this little known fact that's not always mentioned, but should be . Food Stamps also cover vegetable seeds. Yes vegetable seeds! Check it out.

I thought my friend, who was a helper at an attorney's office was pulling my leg a long time ago when she let me know. So when I went to the store,I tried to get some seeds. It can be done in any store, and the lady rang them up . And yes, they went through. They're are USDA approved, so they are allowed.

You can not only save some on groceries, but the kids will enjoy watching the garden grow. They'll also enjoy helping. I know my little one did! It's a great way to save, and spend time with the family doing something productive. So go ahead, and plant your garden. Don't even ask. The register machine separates your food items from non food items. Just add them in. Trust me. It works.

foodstampsnow.com
lowincomerelief.com







If you have any problem, just ask for a manager.
Don't be afraid to  try something new. I did, and it worked!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plant Sale Is Coming Up Soon!!!

When Your Plant Says: "Gimme some Elbow Room!!!"

The Main Tools You Want For Gardening