Gardening in Containers, Good Vegetables for Container Growth, The Vibrations and Talking To Plants

Sometimes it's just good to blow off steam just chatting with anyone, especially if they don't talk back and you need thinking time. I guarantee,they won't have any opinions. Lol!!

The studies are still out there. I hope they find some really good solid, undeniable proof somehow, that plants respond to Vibrations and it effects growth. I really believe it helps. Well, even if it's still questionable it's a great way to get things off your chest, or relax to music you like.
Any deep container would probably work better with growing inside. I have tried medium sized ones, and it just seems that the bigger the better. It makes sense though, given thought. I've never had to grow indoors. It appears the larger gives the plants more comfort, and plenty of growing room.

I like to grow as organically as possible, but for the time being I have to use Miracle grow. I feel it's giving my plants needed food since I'm having to grow inside for now, and am unable to create a compost here. It's not my place, besides I'm still recuperating. I wish I could dig again. With time I guess. 

Talking to your plants is still questionable. But, I think it does some good. Probably for us mostly, but if plants respond to Vibrations then they must respond in some sense to our speech . So I go ahead and chat to them anyway.

Farmer's Almanac: A spendid way to find out more about planting your garden this year. It also has some other articles contained which the hubby will find interesting too, if you have one.

Flowers for Moms: Mother's Day will be here before you know it, and what makes a  nice gift for Moms are always flowers. Any cheerful, colorful flower will do, although, forget- Me- not reminds us all we are never forgotten no matter what. Father's day will be here before you know it. If you have a father who enjoys gardening maybe he'd like  a veggie or fruit plant to help out. Or on a larger note a tool of some type which will help out. Or make something unique for both parents on the particular occasion by giving a special handmade card with an invitation for a day of relation around the garden, or house, and a light meal prepared by you and some other grown up, just for them. All prepared special from the garden. Or set up a table in the garden in a proper spot, prepare a nice meal(with the assistance of an adult) straight from the garden, use citronella candles to keep mosquitos at bay, and create a relaxing mood , and let them enjoy the evening for themselves. 

I hope this has been an interesting article today. Have a great time in the garden, and thank you for being my devoted readers.

MRBD
2013


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plant Sale Is Coming Up Soon!!!

When Your Plant Says: "Gimme some Elbow Room!!!"

The Main Tools You Want For Gardening