Being Creative with Indoor Vegetables

I ran out of ideas for now. Perhaps if I cover some of my progress with what I'm doing for gardening. Well, I think I found a place for my Peas that we're being comical. They're still together. Side by side of course. But now they have a sort of Trellis and teepee to cling onto and climb if they want.


And I've given my dwarf Carrots a bit more room. I can't help but laugh at this. I just moved these Pea plants no more than an hour ago, and already the bent character has it's vine wrapped around one of the teepee poles. Their fast I'll give them that. Didn't see a thing.....sneaky fella. I wonder if I watch it long enough I'll see it move??

Wow! Talk about fast effects!! That was quick!!! They compete with each other. The other is trying to catch up. It's twisted itself around the pole now by it, and trying to slowly climb. I'm anxiously awaiting for my veggies to get towards harvesting.

I swear these plants are beginning to grow an inch a day! It's very challenging when you can't lift a lot because of a stroke. So I just try to let some sunshine in my room each day. On a rainy day I catch a little natural water in something to treat my plants. This is the first time I've really experienced indoor planting, but I'm trying my best with it . I'm used to being able to plant outside. There are a few new challenges since a stroke, but I figure the exercise will do me some good.

So far, so good. This is also my first experience with herbs. I usually grew Tomatoes, peppers onions garlic etc...
If I ever get moved into something I can afford, I'll see if I can put directly into ground. Whew! Watered, and allowed to drain, now chilling in front of fan to catch some breeze for a few. I think I will keep all posted on the happenings with my little indoor garden. Hopefully it will do well and it will not only Feed me some much needed fresh food , but help me have something to do, and assist me in getting better with a little muscle build up, and rewire that mind more. I have noticed more usage of my right hand again . Using more often. 

I not only did this little garden to help just me. At some point I hope to have a yard(even small), plant and share my food. There's just me, and I know what it's like to be homeless and hungry, and have nowhere to go. I want to give back to the community. I feel very blessed, and someday I hope to return that. Besides one person can't use this all and I always over plant.

I hope you have enjoyed this article as much as I've enjoyed writing it.  Have a wonderful, amazing day. Enjoy growing, stay safe, and Happy growing. 

MRBD
2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plant Sale Is Coming Up Soon!!!

When Your Plant Says: "Gimme some Elbow Room!!!"

The Main Tools You Want For Gardening