The Dazzling Cornflower and Crackerjack Marigold Flower

These are the two petite beauties that can just fill your yard with dazzle!!! The contrast of color makes them a gorgeous , bright, cheerful backdrop for any curb appeal. They are extremely colorful, and will cheer up even the most depressed person. Upon arriving home, I would see my Bachelor Buttons in my front yard, and take a deep relaxing breath. Home finally.These flowers have the most radient cheerful colors I've ever seen on a flower. The Marigold have a gentle aroma you can never mistaken for anything else, and this helps not only give us something pleasant to enjoy, but it repels some pests too. So it is good to have around anyway. Has a job to do.

Cornflowers(Bachelor's Button), are supposed to represent some special meanings in our life. They bring wealth, prosperity, and friendship into our lives so they say. I need that right now , especially in the friendship department. I think we all do.


The Marigolds I chose to grow at this moment are the Crackerjack Marigold. They are a cheerful bright yellow. And are uplifting to see anywhere. Even when you first wake up. They make you want to smile.

Some other favorites of mine are the Miranda Rose . I had one in the center of my garden in the front. It just kept going. It twisted gently around each other's branches and bloomed even in winter. It was beautiful. It added that gorgeous deep red color to the yard. When the flowers dried up, I would pluck them off, letting the petals fall directly to the ground underneath allowing for the addition of color to the surroundings. I figured it gave color to the Earth. And the birds came by and picked at them a bit  I thought they'd enjoy that. I enjoyed seeing the little birds.

The nicest thing about putting flowers in the yard anywhere, is it's like doing artwork. You can make it as colorful as you want. Like take a medium Holly bush. Put it closer to the home, plantBachelors Buttons sprinkled in and around it a few inches away, then add some colorful yellow Marigolds in front to set the other colors off, and it's very pretty.  I go by height, then color, and plant according to that. Usually works out fairly well for me. Maybe set a decent sized White Rock on each side to add fizzazz. And there. Pretty nice setting. My son's real good with that too, as long as he knows what's what, and it's sizing. That's the artist in him.

I hope you have enjoyed this article for the day. I have. Thank you very much for your continued support.

MRBD
2013




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plant Sale Is Coming Up Soon!!!

When Your Plant Says: "Gimme some Elbow Room!!!"

The Main Tools You Want For Gardening